Saturday, November 27, 2010

How preprate was I for the exam?

What logical conclusion about my studying habits and test taking can I draw as a result of this analysis?
 - I need to practice more and review of some past I am not know or strong of the class. but if I do more over  it  will be easier than the usual. This will help me to participate in class, prepare for exam or quizzes. 

What changes can i make to improve my exam performance before the next exam?
- First, and the most important is my motivation to study on your mayor or career even though if I don't like your classes.Then I will need to find help, asking to the professor what could I do for better in class as hw, quizzes or exams. But I prefect most of the time and comfortable to ask my classmate to help me or both helping together but if  we dont; know I or them will need to find help in any program as tutory.All these way of get help festable  I or anyone should need to be with the enthusiasm of study.       

No comments:

Post a Comment